Contact RSS / Atom
- Sponsored Links
- blobber on facebook
and more ...
This sidebar can be used to jump to main sections of this site.
DreamScene was one of the Ultimate features introduced in Windows Vista that allowed users to have video loops as wallpapers in the background. Microsoft has replaced this feature with automatic changing wallpaper images (desktop slideshow) in Windows 7 … boring
Fortunately, somebody was able to port the DreamScene feature to Windows 7. You can now add Windows DreamScene easily to Windows 7 with “DreamScene Activator”. It works on Windows 7 32-bit & Windows 7 64-bit!
How to use it:
Download the software, and Run the “Windows 7 DreamScene Activator” as Administrator.
Next, click the “Enable DreamScene” Button.
What it does:
- The Explorer will now be restarted and DreamScene will be enabled.
- The tool will first copy the DreamScene.dll to %WinDir%\System32 & DreamScene.dll.mui to %WinDir%\System32\en-US.
- Then it will add the required registry keys & values and restart the explorer.
- After the explorer has restarted, the system is able to run DreamScene.
Windows DreamScene supports the .mpg & .wmv video format.
To run a video as Desktop Background in Windows 7 you have to right click on a video and “Set it as desktop background”.
You can find hundreds of free HD dreamscenes on dreamscene.org
Windows 7 DreamScene Activator developers site
5 Comments for DreamScene for Windows 7
- Hardware News
- Software News
- Game News
- Tips & Tricks
- Free software
- Video loops and motion backgrounds
- Wallpapers and images
- Movie streams and TV series
This sidebar can be used to jump to sections within the page, or other sub pages of the active tab.